Gallery De Novo has established itself as one of Dunedin's leading picture framers, specialising in quality conservation and custom picture framing.
We hold a large range of frame mouldings, mountboard colours and glass options in stock and enjoy helping you decide on the style of framing from traditonal to contemporary. Our framing workshop uses high-quality, acid-free materials and can advise on the use of UV or standard glass.
Our talented team of framers have experience in all types of framing and can suggest the appropriate frame for your precious artwork or artifact. We love experimenting with new styles of framing to create contemporary pieces or using elaborate imported frames for classical works.
Our framing workshop specialises in framing the following:
- ARTWORK - watercolours, oils on canvas, photography, limited edition prints, and posters
- DOCUMENTS - certificates, degrees, letters
- CLOTHING - rugby jerseys, kākahu/Korowai (Maori cloak), dresses, tops, hats
- NEEDLEWORK - samplers, vintage tapestries
- 3 DIMENSIONAL OBJECTS - medals, tiles, jewelry, dried flowers
We also love a framing challenge and are only too happy to discuss framing styles with you and provide you with a quote for work to be carried out. Get in touch!